The Wake Up & Take Charge Event
Well over 70% of Americans are living in a way that prematurely produces the three Ds: disease, disability, and death. We are in a full-blown crisis of unnecessary chronic disease and disability. And the medical system is not the solution.
We just don’t know what we don’t know. Most people believe they’re informed, but in our experience, they’re mostly wrong. They’re not informed enough to be awake, make great decisions, and take charge of their health, vitality, and long-term quality of life.
Come and get informed. Become empowered through the latest, science-based information.
Your health is your responsibility. It’s time to take charge.
And it’s not just your health that’s at stake: Most parents, even here in health-conscious Colorado, are raising their children in a way that induces premature serious illness. We need to give this information to the next generation.
This is an introductory, one-day event required for participation in The Breakthrough Seminar.
The Wake-Up Event is jam-packed. My team and I will answer the following questions:
1. Disease drivers
- What are the big drivers of virtually the entire span of chronic diseases and disabilities?
- How do these factors drive heart disease, diabetes, autoimmune diseases, obesity, GI conditions, high blood pressure, dementias, allergies, asthma, mental/emotional disorders, cancers, and a host of troubling health conditions?
2. Halting and reversing health trauma
- How can I protect myself and my family from these health traumas?
- If I have any of these conditions, what can I do to halt or even reverse them?
3. Quick Dive: Cardiovascular Disease & high blood pressure
- How do we create heart disease and hypertension?
- How can I measure my heart health?
- What can I do to halt it, and perhaps reverse it?
- How can I normalize my blood pressure?
4. Quick Dive: Autoimmune diseases
Crohn’s, colitis, RA, MS, Type 1 diabetes, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, etc.
- What happens to trigger an autoimmune disease?
- The Perfect Storm of causal factors.
- What can I do to halt and even reverse my autoimmune disease?
5. Quick Dive: Type 2 Diabetes & metabolic syndrome
- How do we become diabetic?
- What can I do to normalize my sugar regulation and reverse diabetes?
6. Quick Dive: Obesity
This is the single most dangerous and misunderstood health condition today. It is rare to meet anyone who truly understands why we’re in an obesity epidemic, why losing weight has such a high failure rate, and how to successfully achieve a desired body composition – and maintain it for life. This section of the day is worth the price of admission, all by itself.
7. Quick Dive: Dementias
- How do we make ourselves vulnerable to the dementias, such as Alzheimer’s?
- What can I do to prevent this fate?
8. The Diet Wars
We will simplify the whole matter.
9. The crux
“You can’t transform your health unless you transform how you live. You will not transform how you live unless you transform yourself.” Dr. Koyen will explain why he puts so much emphasis on this theme.